Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's been a long time....

I know I haven't been good about blogging. Give a girl a break...I've been busy. We have been doing great and the twins are moving everywhere like crazy. Gone are the days of sitting them in one place with some toys and letting them play. They now go directly to their bellies and move in opposite directions. They are so sweet and smile all the time.

Their big brother is doing amazing. He talks all the time and loves to make his brother and sister smile. He loves school and tells me all about his teachers and friends.

I really feel like our life is starting to return to normal. The twins are now going longer between their morning and afternoon naps. We can do more and they are now sitting in highchairs at restaurants. I love it and they love it. Everyone is happy!

I started a bootcamp workout and I love it. I have only gone 3 times but I can already tell a little difference in myself. I feel a little bit stronger and the other morning I did multiple, real push-ups. I was beyond excited. I would recommend it to anyone. The early part isn't the best but I am done and ready for the day before the kids even wake up. That part is really nice. Bring on the cookies!!!

I have started a new thing on Monday's. I am cooking a "new to me" recipe. I enjoy trying new things to cook and it add's some spice to this SAHM's routine. Also, I had to find something to do with my time since Brad picked Emily. I now have two extra hours in my day. Two random questions about "The Bachelor" 1. Didn't it only used to be an hour long? 2. Do you think Brad and Em will make it? I love that couple and I'm really pulling for them.

Hope you guys have a great Thursday. It's almost FRIDAY!!!

I leave with a picture of my kids. I could really eat them up with a spoon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're finding a new normal. I can't imagine how you do it: You're a super mom! And boot camp? I'm seriously impressed :)

    ReplyDelete